On many blogs, you will notice something similar like "My Favorite Links" or "Sites I Like to Visit" or "Charities I Donate To". In Typepad, this is a typelist, a Links type.
Below are instructions on how to create the typelist and then to show it on your blog:
- After you login, click on the green tab named "Typelists."
- Click on white text, "create a new typelist."
- From the next screen,
- Step 2: Give your list a name, such as "My Favorite Sites" or "Sites I Like To Visit".
Adding it to your sidebar:
- When you are finished, go to your weblog and click Design.
- Click on Select Content – choose the new typelist by checking it "Sites I Like To Visit". Then save.
- Then click on Order Content. Here you can drag and drop where you want the new list in your sidebar. Save changes.
- Then click View Site (top of your screen) or View Weblog to see your changes!
Hope this helps!