A few people have asked me about how they can see how many people are subscribed to their blog. Here are the instructions for Feedburner.
- Login to Feedburner (http://feedburner.google.com).
- Then click on your Feed (and you will see the total number of subscribers to the right – this includes email subscribers and those who subscribe in a reader, like Google Reader).
- Then, on the left under Feed Stats, click on Subscribers.
- Scroll down a little bit and you see a Pie Chart with percentages of subscribers (Feed Readers & Aggregators) where the largest percentages is probably for Google. For these type of subscribers, those who subscribe in a reader, you can’t get any more information on them other then a number of subscribers..
- However, if you scroll down a little more, you will see Feedburner Email Subscriptions. Click on Feedburner Email Subscriptions (it’s a link) and then click on Manage Your Email Subscriber List. You will see the number of subscribers to the right.
- Then, when the Email Subscriptions window opens, scroll to the bottom and you can see all the email addresses of those who are subscribed to your blog via email.
- When finished, log out.
Hope this helps!