Although I use PayPal, some people have experienced problems. So Google Checkout is an alternative that you may want to consider using.
To create buttons for selling YOUR products or services
- Sign In at http://checkout.google.com/sell
- If you don't have an existing Google Account, then you will be brought to another screen to setup a Google Checkout account for business.
- Otherwise, click to use your existing Google Account for Google Checkout.
- Then you are brought to a screen about payment options and contact information.
- Complete the form and then Complete Sign Up button.
- When complete you are brought to the main area to create your buttons.
Go to this page to learn how to create typical Buy Now buttons:
- NOTE: YOU can specify a location for PDF or other document for digital download.
Go to this page to learn how to setup Google Checkout Shopping Cart:
Additional Note: STORE SETUP
Click here to learn more about setting up your Google Store which is similar to a PayPal Store (Includes features like tracking inventory (using Google Spreadsheet):