The new year is coming and with the new year, I will be restructuring my blog setup, blog store, constant contact newsletter design and all my service packages. The new structure will include many preset packages with savings included, as well as a full ala carte menu so you can purchase just items you need.
Buy now and Save!!!!
So….before the prices change and new packages are formed, you save on these selected, popular services.
- Blog Setup (or if you are a SU Demo and want maintenance, click here).
- Blog Store Setup
- Constant Contact Newsletter Design
- You may also SAVE on items listed on the What's New page (with exception of the Animated Banner since that price will vary).
- For SU Demos, pay for a full year of Blog Maintenance (for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators where your sidebars are updated automatically each month with new special, catalogs, products, etc.) and save big!
So….how much do you save?
- Save $5 on a service between $25-$39.99.
- Save $10 on any service $40.00 or higher.
- For SU Demos…Save $25 when you pay for 1 year of Blog Maintenance upfront ($125), in one lump sum. Basically you are getting 2 months free! This IS APPICABLE for existing customers as well. We can simply cancel your current recurring payment thru paypal and you can instead send one large PayPal payment ($125). No problem at all.
- If you purchase many services, then additional discounts will be applied. I will take care of you!
Instead of using the PayPal buttons on the pages, you may simply send money (using PayPal) to email@example.com and in the Notes, tell me which service you are purchasing (minus the discount of $5, $10, or $25 respectively). Or if you prefer, you can send me an email and I will invoice you. Additionally, if you are purchasing many services, additional discounts will be applied so please email me so I can invoice you accordingly.
Although you are paying now for a service as part of Cyber Monday's Special, I will contact you with an estimated start date on your project. This sale is just for you to SAVE MONEY before the prices change in the new year and again as part of Cyber Monday.
I am not taking on much work for the month of December as I am writing many chapters of my new book, to be published in Spring 2011. I am also taking time to prepare the new Blog Setup packages and ala carte menu, but more importantly, the new WEBINARS focused on helping you with blogging. I am very excited about what's coming and offering many great new services and options for you!
Thank you so much for your patronage!