I'm excited to share this new series with you, called "101 Blogging Tips". In the series there will be 101 quick, short and sweet blogging tips that you can begin applying to your blog right away!
Tip #2: Format Your Text.
When creating your post content, it is important to format your text:
- Use bulleted or numbered lists to help with organization.
- List can also be used to help set focus on key points.
- Bold text to make a word or phrase stand out.
- Use Headings (such as Heading 1) to help with SEO and to help identify segments and key points.
- Use paragraphing to again help with organization and flow.
All of these formatting tips help your content's flow, sets focus to key points, and overall helps your readers get the most out of your article, as well as "want" to read it all.
An added bonus is that it's also a SEO Tip! Bold text and text used as a hyperlink improves SEO, as well as the use of Headings (H1, H2, H3 for example).